Outfit of the Day

Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Since John has been home taking care of Kyla, he sends me an "Outfit of the Day" picture at work so I can see how Ky is dressed. This basically stems from the first picture he sent me the day I went back to work from maternity leave. Our daughter has hundreds of dollars of adorable clothes in her closet - and what did he chose that day, but a plain white onesie - usually reserved for wearing underneath the cute clothes. We had quite a laugh about it and girls vs. boys (i.e. cute vs. comfort or easibility for dads changing diapers) and now it's become the "Outfit of the Day" email. I can't tell you how much I look forward to those emails everyday since I miss my little girl so much when I'm at work. John knows if I don't have one by 11am I call to make sure everything is alright at home!


Anyway, today's was particularity darling, so I wanted to share with everyone. Our little girl is getting quite the personality.

0 comments: