A Relaxing Mother's Day

Friday, May 14, 2010

What a perfect day! Started with a nice lie-in for me followed by breakfast in bed! The kids piled in the bed and "shared" my breakfast before hubby took them downstairs again so I could drink my coffee in peace.

I'd like to say that the rest of the day was spent enjoying the day with the family, but when you stay at home with your kids, some days the "perfect" involves only three people, "me, myself and I." So my day was spent getting my hair done, having a glass of wine in the cafe next door to the salon and getting a pedicure. John took the kids to his soccer game where they ran around crazy for 2 hours, so everyone was happy!

Of course the best part was appreciating how truly blessed I am to be Kyla and Dylan's Mom.


A few pictures from the end of the day. Not an easy task with two worn out kids





The Mother's Day celebrations started with "Muffins with Mom" on Thursday morning in her class. It was a lot of fun getting to see Kyla interact in the class room. I caught a few pictures of her playing before I left. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the two of us together.



0 comments: