Drive to Dumfries (April 14th)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'd never really traveled south of Glasgow, so when we took a trip down to visit John's Aunt Marion, I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S scenery.  Everywhere you travel in Scotland you see sheep off grazing in the fields.  In the spring when the sheep have their lambs, it's a special treat to see all the babies playing in the fields together.  

Yes, I have a bit of an over-attachment to sheep.  I just love them!  They have cute faces, big (and I mean big) wooly coats and who doesn't love a baby lamb!?  I actually want to own three sheep named - all rhyming - wooly (white with a white face), booly (white with black face) and mooly (black with black face).  Weird, I know, but just wait until you see the pictures from the farm in the next post.

Hope you enjoy the sites as much as I did!


 






0 comments: