Kyla and her Grandmother

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I was looking through some old photos of my mother the other day and I ran across this picture that reminded me very much of Kyla.  Take a look and see what you think.

I wish every day that my mother could have been around to see her grandchildren.  I think she would have loved being a grandmother.  She would have been a wonderful influence for them with her kind, gentle, positive and full of life spirit.  We say prayers for "Grandmother Jackson in heaven" each night and she has a picture in her room of my mom holding me newly born, but I know Kyla doesn't know who I'm talking about yet.  I'm looking forward to the day that I can really share my experiences of my mom with her.  I hope through those stories she can get a sense of what an amazing person and mother my mom was.  And how much she wanted to be here today.  




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She absolutely looks like your Mom, unbelievable resemblance. I feel for you Krista, I feel your pain, but know she's watching and loving what a wonderful mother you are!!!!